WHEN WILL MD FIX THE PROBLEM....

ssbrig

21 Jan, 2010 10:18 PM

There are multiple reports on the discussion pages from customers that can not use MD to download transactions from financial institutions (Fidelity, Merrill Lynch, etc.) where they have both checking and investment accounts. MD doesn't separate the two appropriately and totally destroys transaction logs. This is the a task performed SIMPLY by MS Money, Quicken, etc. Latest post states that this won't be fixed until Q2 2010 or later! This was originally reported in early 2009 - over a year later and we're still waiting for a fix. Can this please be addressed and resolved more quickly?!?!?

1. 1 Posted by Angie Rauscher on 22 Jan, 2010 12:26 AM

I am sorry to say that we will not be releasing this fix in the short-term. We are a small company, and are currently focusing our attentions on Moneydance 2010 features and bug fixes that effect many/most of our users. You are correct that this is a serious usability issue, but it is not a fast fix to create or implement. I am sorry that I cannot offer a faster solution to your issue. If you would like to apply for a refund, please send the full name and email you used to purchase your software so I can look up your purchase in our system.

Thank you,

Angie Rauscher
    Moneydance Support

2. Angie Rauscher closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2011 07:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac