Date field width on Reminder Notification

Les Garam

15 Sep, 2021 08:40 AM

Hi, this is an ongoing problem which is still present in the latest update - 2021.2 (3095).
The date field width on the Reminder Notification is too narrow and cannot be changed. I am using Arial 12 point font in the program with a +2 magnification - which doesn't seem to effect the font in the Reminder Notification anyway.
Making the notification window bigger and then moving the divider in between the Date and the Cheque# window helps, but it defaults to the original size next time.
Am I making a simple mistake not realising the adjustment method for this field or is there another problem here?
My system is W10 with all updates present.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 15 Sep, 2021 09:05 AM

Hi Les,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

Unfortunately this is a known bug in Moneydance 2021.2 (3095). There's an existing ticket in our ticketing system regarding this issue, so I've attached it to this discussion as well. The developers are currently looking into it and hopefully they will find a solution soon.
    We will post to this thread as soon as there is an update on this topic.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Moneydance_date.JPG 38.8 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac