Issues with Big Sur 11.6 on a Mac?

wendelashannon

19 Sep, 2021 11:02 PM

I just upgraded my Mac to Big Sur 11.6 due to Apple's documented security issues with the OS on their phones and Macs.

Ever since I upgraded, Moneydance (Version 2014.5 (986)) has been freezing. I have to quit and restart Moneydance in order to use it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 19 Sep, 2021 11:28 PM

I'm a fellow user.

Moneydance 2014 is not compatible or supported under Big Sur.

You will need to upgrade to the latest release, you can do so for half price by using the upgrade field on the following web page:

https://infinitekind.com/purchase

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 20 Sep, 2021 10:55 AM

According to our records you already own a license of Moneydance suitable for registering the latest version Moneydance 2021.1 (3069).

I would recommend downloading and installing the update and use the license key (I've resent to your email address) to register.
    To register, you simply need to select Help --> Register Moneydance to enter the license key when Moneydance is opened (e.g you are in register view).

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac