I ran some tests this morning, incorporating different scenarios to see
if Moneydance Crashes on my PC.
1. The [first] run-through by dragging a shortcut of a pdf file over the
Moneydance window-- BOOM, *CrAsH *(dragged file is 'frozen' over Moneydance
2. Restart PC.
3. Open Moneydance.
4. Drag aforementioned shortcuts, plus, any other file or folder I could
find on my Desktop over the Moneydance window-- *NO CRASH*!
5. I then resumed normal computer usage and conducted that 'drag-test'
while TV was playing in a browser tab, then while playing Pandora in a
browser tab-- *NO CRASH*!
6. ALL was looking good, PC operating nicely.
7. Then, in the middle of normal computer use-- all going well, out of the
blue, I dragged a shortcut over the Moneydance window-- BOOM, *CrAsH*.
8. Rather than Restarting PC, I chose to simply hit [CTRL+Alt+Del] which
immediately brought me out of the 'frozen' state.
9. Resumed normal computer usage and conducted a plethora of 'drag-tests'-- *NO
Conclusion-- No Worries, it's only a tempermental computer glitch.