Apple Mac OS Monterey update to 12.1

Dan Gerstner

17 Jan, 2022 10:24 PM

I have just completed the Mac OS update to OS Monterey 12.1 and the font on my Moneydance program is very difficult to read ?

I have tried changing the font under system preferences and even reducing the font size. Neither is a good option.

Any suggestions ? I have attached a screenshot of my calendar as an example. Thanks

1. 1 Posted by dtd on 17 Jan, 2022 10:28 PM

just a user

You should post the version of Moneydance you are using, but I can assume you are using an earlier version. Apple doesn't worry about Mac OS upgrades breaking software, in this case they removed some default fonts.

The quickest fix is to upgrade to the current Moneydance release. If you purchased directly from MD, you can go to moneydance.com/purchase and enter your license key to see if you qualify for a free or half-price upgrade.

There are other fixes (install the fonts that Apple removed, etc.) but for your time's sake, I'd recommend upgrading.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 18 Jan, 2022 02:51 PM

Hi Dan,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

Upgrading to the latest preview version should fix the problem for you.

Moneydance 2022.3 (4063) is now available to download from this page.

For a full list of improvements in the preview version, please refer to this page.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. Maddy closed this discussion on 18 Jan, 2022 02:51 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac