4077 issues

jpbears1

01 May, 2022 06:02 PM

Have a couple of issues the latest 4077 build -

If I change an investment transaction type (for example from Buy to BuyXfr) - it won't let me get out of the focus or click anywhere else. Keeps popping up with a box do you want to save transaction. The only way out is to click NO. YES or Cancel just keep you in this constant loop with the save dialog popping up constantly. Note, I noticed this in the previous build (4075) as well. I did not notice it in 4072. Not sure about the other builds.

The sign on many "Buy" transactions is negative - well the share price shows as "negative".

1. 1 Posted by jpbears1 on 05 May, 2022 02:17 AM

No one is having issues with changing the investment transaction type? I'm on mac, just downloaded 4078 and it still has the same problem.

2. 2 Posted by jpbears1 on 05 May, 2022 02:20 AM

ok - the two problems above are actually the same issue. Turns out - many of my Buy transactions downloaded via Plaid into MD showed a "negative" share price for the transaction. When that occurs you can't change anything else on the transaction. Once I fixed the share price of negative - then it worked.

3. 3 Posted by dtd on 05 May, 2022 08:01 AM

just a user - you are being heard.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Sean Reilly on 06 May, 2022 12:05 PM

Hello,

I'm sorry about this bug. Would you be able to send the Transaction Details for a transaction that has this problem? To get the details you can right-click (control-click) on the transaction and select Show Transaction Details from the popup menu. If you could then copy and paste the contents of that window into a reply to this message or if you prefer an email to sreilly(at)infinitekind.com that should show us enough information to determine how the price came out negative.

Thanks!
    Sean

--
    Sean Reilly
    Developer, The Infinite Kind
    https://infinitekind.com

5. System closed this discussion on 05 Aug, 2022 12:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

27 Sep, 2022 02:26 PM
27 Sep, 2022 12:37 PM
27 Sep, 2022 12:23 PM