Financial Forecast on Summary Page

John

08 May, 2022 05:53 PM

With this latest update, the Financial Forecast "widget/graph/section" on the Summary Page no longer auto refreshes with changes to the accounts in the setup section. I use this graph quite frequently, as I shift around deposit dates to see the effect on overall account balances with transaction reminders. The Tools Page for Financial Forecast (full page), does auto refresh to reflect date changes and amount changes in the graph. However, the only way I've been able to get the Summary Page section to refresh was to hit the set-up icon in the top right of the section, and then hit apply. The graph refreshes at that point.

Is this an intended behavior? If so, is there a good reasoning behind it that can be shared. If I have to continue to flip to the Tools full page view, it's easy enough to do, just seems to be some kind of unintended consequence going on.

1. 1 Posted by John on 29 May, 2022 08:19 PM

Thought the last update may have corrected this behavior. Unfortunately not. Any replies back on if this is intended or if it will be corrected?

2. 2 Posted by John on 02 Aug, 2022 08:03 PM

This is still an open problem. I am unclear if it has been recognized as a problem. The response to the issue, or lack of, leads me to believe it is an intended behavior - having to manually update the forecast widget on the summary page after any input to underlying accounts. If that is the case - just say so. I can go away. Otherwise it just seems as if the problem is out there but not being worked on or acknowledged.

3. System closed this discussion on 01 Nov, 2022 08:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac