Cannot add connection to credit card for Fuel Rewards

Tim Peters

23 May, 2022 05:17 PM

I've recently updated to a Moneydance+ subscription, and have successfully connected to most of my banking and credit card accounts. However, when I try to connect a particular Mastercard, and enter the same credentials as I use successfully when logging into that account from a browser, I get an error and am unable to create the connection.

The card in question is what I believe is referred to as an affiliate card called Fuel Rewards issued by Shell gasoline. The actual card company is Citibank. As I didn't expect to find Fuel Rewards as an available choice in Moneydance+, I'd initially entered Citi in the search, had selected Citibank from the results, and had entered my credentials. When that did not work, I tried Fuel Rewards, and, seeing that it was a recognized option, selected it and entered my credentials again. That still did not work.

I don't know if trying to connect to Citibank initially set something in my Moneydance configuration that is interfering with connecting to Fuel Rewards, but, if that's the issue, I need a way to clear out whatever got stored. In any event, I need help in getting this account linked.

1. 1 Posted by Tim Peters on 23 May, 2022 05:20 PM

2. System closed this discussion on 22 Aug, 2022 05:20 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac