Cancelling a reminder item

John Page

07 Jun, 2022 09:07 AM

The problem is simple, but the solution escapes me. I have a couple of items under Reminders I tried cancelling but there appears to be no way to achieve that except to delete the amount and reminder period. I even made sure that the Last date was checked and a past date entered. Consequently they remain on the list, renamed "cancelled". Over time the number of these will increase. How do I literally cancel them so the cease to appear on the list?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 07 Jun, 2022 09:16 AM

Hi John,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

To delete a reminder, highlight the reminder from the list on the right of the calendar. Then click the - (minus) sign at the bottom right of the page, or the 'Delete Reminder' button.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by John Page on 07 Jun, 2022 09:29 AM

OK, I've got it now, I tried clicking the minus button (not easy to see all on its own away from other stuff on the page, but nothing happened. I finally discovered that it was because the reminder details window was still open.
    Never needing to use that button before I hadn't realised there was anything there at all. The small plus and minus symbols are very insignificant. They could be a little more prominent.
    Thanks for the prompt response to the query.

3. 3 Posted by John on 07 Jun, 2022 09:45 AM

Thank you for directing me to the solution. I tried closing the
    discussion, but the item "Close the discussion" was greyed-out.

John Page

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 07 Jun, 2022 09:58 AM

I'm glad I was able to help.

I'll close this discussion for now, but do not hesitate to contact us again, if you need further assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. Maddy closed this discussion on 07 Jun, 2022 09:58 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac