I can not set up

cory na

11 Jul, 2022 10:00 PM

Hello, I reinstalled the app on my apple desktop because it was not working and not I can not even get a connection, it just doesn't even do anything. what is your customer service number?

Cory

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 11 Jul, 2022 11:57 PM

I'm a fellow user.

Moneydance is owned by a small company based in the U.K.. The software is sold and used worldwide, it is not feasible for a small company to provide telephone support on this scale.

All support is handled via these forms either in the public forums or in private forums just with the support staff.

I would suggest you post your problem giving as much detail as possible.

2. 2 Posted by Cory Na on 12 Jul, 2022 12:17 AM

I did and they just asked for more screenshots. I guess I’ll move over to a new platform, banktivity. I would of rather stuck with you guys but just can’t seem to get anyone to help me.

Cory

3. 3 Posted by dwg on 12 Jul, 2022 02:59 AM

I'm a fellow user.

It sounds like you posted in a private forum in which case the greater user base cannot offer any assistance.

When you are not satisfied with the support you are receiving from the support staff I can only suggest you do what people should do whenever they are dissatisfied and that is complain to the management.

In the case of Moneydance that means Sean Reilly and his email is

sreilly (at) infinitekind (dot) com

4. System closed this discussion on 11 Oct, 2022 03:00 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac