Unable to enter newly purchased Key to unlock Trial version

sksines

13 Jul, 2022 10:15 PM

Hello,
I used a trial version and went to the 100 new transaction limit. I purchased a key and have it but under the help menu there is no option to Register Moneydance. I have not found anywhere else. HELP!

1. 1 Posted by kb on 13 Jul, 2022 10:35 PM

I have the same problem. Was already a user but the upgrade has no option under help to register.

2. 2 Posted by dwg on 13 Jul, 2022 10:38 PM

I'm a fellow user.

Try scrolling to the far right , you should then see an enter License button in the blue demo message at the top of the window.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ethan on 13 Jul, 2022 10:40 PM

Hello,

Do you see a bar along the top of your Summary screen (usually blue) saying the program is unregistered? If so at the far right end of that bar should be a link to register the program.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by kb on 13 Jul, 2022 10:41 PM

found it - thanks

5. Ethan closed this discussion on 13 Jul, 2022 10:47 PM.

6. sksines re-opened this discussion on 13 Jul, 2022 11:31 PM

7. 5 Posted by sksines on 13 Jul, 2022 11:31 PM

Hello. Found it. Didn't have open in a full window so it was hidden. Might want to update your instructions so you don't look under the Help menu.Thanks!KsSent from my Galaxy
    -------- Original message --------From: Ethan <[email blocked]> Date: 7/13/22 5:40 PM (GMT-06:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: Unable to enter newly purchased Key to unlock Trial version
      [Problems #82052]

8. 6 Posted by dwg on 14 Jul, 2022 01:20 AM

I think many of us are taking the position that the removal of the Enter license option on the menu is a bug that should be addressed rather than changing the instructions to reflect this.

9. 7 Posted by tgilbert666 on 14 Jul, 2022 04:07 AM

I'm also of the view that the Enter License option should remain on the Help menu. Don't "fix" what isn't broken!! :-) Well, too late, you did!

But please put it back for consistency.

10. System closed this discussion on 13 Oct, 2022 04:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac