Foresight Transactions window - poor colour contrast

gingery_pearl.0u

04 Aug, 2022 02:52 PM

Is there a way to change the background colour for the amount values in the Transactions tab of Foresight in MD 2022.4 (4087) as it is very difficult to read the dark text of the amount values against the deep red of debit amounts and deep green of credit amounts. (see screenshot extract)

If this can be adjusted via customisation of themes then please advise as to which colour items need to be changed.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 04 Aug, 2022 02:57 PM

Hi,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

In order to customize the Foresight Forecast colours you should navigate to Moneydance/File->Preferences->Appearance. Click Customize on the Theme and find the setting for "Icon color for income categories" and "Icon color for expense categories".
    Change them to a lighter color of green and red as you prefer, and click all the OK's to accept.Restart Moneydance for the change to be applied!

Also, switching to an overall darker theme from Preference might work as well.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by gingery_pearl.0... on 04 Aug, 2022 03:09 PM

Hi Maddy.

Many thanks for your swift response.

Adjusting those colours has resolved the issue for me.

I would never have thought of changing those items based on they names they have in the Preference settings!

Cheers

Eric 

On 4 Aug 2022, at 15:57, Maddy <[email blocked]> wrote:

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Hi,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.
    In order to customize the Foresight Forecast colours you should navigate to Moneydance/File->Preferences->Appearance. Click Customize on the Theme and find the setting for "Icon color for income categories" and "Icon color for expense categories".
    Change them to a lighter color of green and red as you prefer, and click all the OK's to accept.Restart Moneydance for the change to be applied!

Also, switching to an overall darker theme from Preference might work as well.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--

On Thu, Aug 04 at 07:52 AM PDT, gingery_pearl.0u wrote:

Is there a way to change the background colour for the amount values in the Transactions tab of Foresight in MD 2022.4 (4087) as it is very difficult to read the dark text of the amount values against the deep red of debit amounts and deep green of credit amounts. (see screenshot extract)

If this can be adjusted via customisation of themes then please advise as to which colour items need to be changed.

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Foresight Transactions window - poor colour contrast.

To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com, visit this page

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Maddy on 04 Aug, 2022 03:12 PM

Excellent news!

I'm glad I was able to help.

I'll close this discussion for now, but do not hesitate to contact us again, if you need further assistance.

--

4. Maddy closed this discussion on 04 Aug, 2022 03:12 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac