Moneydance+ signup email does not get delivered

U T K

05 Aug, 2022 02:18 PM

I tried signing up for Moneydance+ as outlined in this knowledge base article: https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb/moneydance/subscribing-to-moneydance

I tried 3 different email addresses, but not receiving the signup email at any of them. They're not in the junk/spam folders either.

Please HELP

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 05 Aug, 2022 02:24 PM

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

As I've mentioned in your other threads, unfortunately this is a general issue and we are currently looking into this for you.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you but we are doing everything to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Stacy on 07 Aug, 2022 02:11 PM

Has this been resolved? I also am not receiving the confirmation email. Very frustrating as I chose this app for it's features, but this issue leaves me questioning.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Maddy on 08 Aug, 2022 09:55 AM

@ Stacy Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might be causing you.

Your point is more than understandable but please stay reassured that we are currently working to get this server issue resolved. We will post an update in this public thread as soon as we know more about it and hopefully we will be able to provide a solution within reasonable time.

--

4. 4 Posted by Stacy on 10 Aug, 2022 10:39 AM

Several days later and still no update. I requested a refund and have gotten no response.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Maddy on 10 Aug, 2022 10:48 AM

@ Stacy

Unfortunately we are unable to provide an ETA for when the server issue will be resolved.
    In regard to your request for a refund, I've responded in a private thread.

--

6. 6 Posted by U T K on 30 Aug, 2022 01:31 PM

Is this issue still being worked on? It's been 3 weeks without any update...

7. 7 Posted by Stacy Rapson on 30 Aug, 2022 01:32 PM

No. I requested a refund from Apple since there was no resolution.

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Maddy on 30 Aug, 2022 01:49 PM

I'm really sorry about the problem you have encountered in the pursue of subscribing to Moneydance +.

May I ask if @U T K also purchased Moneydance via the Mac App Store rather than our website?
    This information might be useful in getting to the root of the problem.

Thank you

--

9. 9 Posted by U T K on 30 Aug, 2022 01:52 PM

I definitely did not buy it from Apple... I'm a Windows/Linux/Android guy,,,

I've been using Moneydance for several years now, don't remember where I purchased it. Probably from the website.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.

10. 10 Posted by U T K on 30 Aug, 2022 01:54 PM

This comment was split into a new private discussion: Moneydance+ signup email does not get delivered

I see in my transaction history that I purchased a license on Oct 06, 2018 for $39.99 and for some reason another for $25 on Jan 11, 2021

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.

------- Original Message -------

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

06 Oct, 2022 02:42 PM
06 Oct, 2022 01:34 PM
06 Oct, 2022 12:22 PM