Envision Financial a division of First West Credit Union -Plaid error requires code

Raymy

31 Aug, 2022 12:33 PM

I have tried multiple times to connect to my bank, envisionfinancial.ca, through Plaid and always end up with failure. I have done this over four days. I was able to connect far enough to get a secure code sent to me from my bank but then it failed anyway. I've had success connecting through Mint.com so I'm not sure what the problem is. I am able to log in successfully directly to my bank.
Thanks, Amy

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 31 Aug, 2022 01:00 PM

Hi Amy,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

I've referred you query to Plaid for further advise.
    We will post and update in this thread as soon as they respond.

Thank you for your patience while we are investigating this for you.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by Raymy on 08 Sep, 2022 04:08 PM

I haven't had a response from Plaid or Infinite Kind Support regarding this issue and it continues every time I try. I thought that since my bank is in the connection list that it shouldn't be an issue of them not having the appropriate method.
    I canceled my Moneydance+ subscription for now, 2 days before the free trial ends. I don't want to pay if my bank can't connect as most of my accounts are associated with it. I did have 2 credit cards connected but I can download OFX files and import.
    Please get back to me with Plaid's progress. Thanks.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Maddy on 09 Sep, 2022 07:44 AM

Please find Plaid's reply below:

Thanks for reaching out to Plaid!

I've escalated this issue to the Engineering team for tracking purposes, however, based on our evaluation of the user impact and severity, we are unable to provide an estimated fix date or update at this time as it is not prioritized.

Since we don't have a timeline for a fix, this ticket will be marked as solved in a few days. If you'd like for me to leave this ticket in an on-hold status, please let me know and I will update it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Best,
    Natalie
    Plaid Support

--

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 09 Sep, 2022 07:50 AM

I'm sorry I cannot share better news, Amy!

We will keep monitoring your Plaid ticket and we will post any updates in this thread as soon as Plaid notifies us.

--

5. 5 Posted by Raymy on 09 Sep, 2022 03:54 PM

As posted in my QTrade thread.
    "Since my issue is not a priority for Plaid, then my subscription to Moneydance+ will not be a priority for me. I like the program but it would be "21st Century" if I could connect to my financial institutions. Alas, I will trudge along the old fashioned way of downloading files and importing. Thank you at least for have that capability."

6. Raymy closed this discussion on 15 Sep, 2022 02:17 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac