Freezing and delay

Dara Amengual

05 Sep, 2022 10:42 PM

Recently my app on my iPhone has been freezing up and when I first open takes a long time to open , and after I enter a transaction, I have to close app before I can enter another one. It’s frozen. This is a new issue. I have been using it for years.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 08 Sep, 2022 10:39 AM

Hi Dara,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

• Which version and build of Moneydance are you using? To check, open Moneydance and select Moneydance --> About Moneydance

• Can you let me know which operating system you're running on your computer/s?

• Did you have to restore from a backup for some reason? This would interrupt the sync relationship.

• Is your data file stored in the default location?

Please note: if you are syncing your data with a mobile device, or another system - you should NOT move your data file to a shared folder location, like Dropbox. The file should remain on your local system if your data is being synced or shared, as outlined here.

• When you navigate to File->Syncing which sync method do you have selected? Dropbox Folder or Dropbox Connection, other?

• Did you update the iOS mobile app? If not, you can find it here. The latest iOS mobile app version is 2.33 and it was released on Sep 7, 2022

• Finally, is your most recent data showing on your phone or on your computer?

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. System closed this discussion on 08 Dec, 2022 10:40 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac