Tag Summary Report

Jerry Jones

29 Nov, 2022 05:02 PM

New to Moneydance so maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm trying to run a tag summary report for the current year only and selecting my category Christmas gifts. The amounts by tag are incorrect and seem to be including some but not all data from prior years. For one tag, that's showing a value, if I go to the Find and Replace extension and select that tag and this year's data it correctly shows no transactions. Any ideas?

1. 1 Posted by Jerry Jones on 25 Dec, 2022 02:10 PM

I have an update on this problem. I was using the report default of all accounts when I got the incorrect amounts. If I remove either the asset accounts or the investment accounts the amounts are correct. It's only when both are included that there is a problem. Neither of those have any transactions with the tags I'm seeing incorrect amounts for. I have Show By Type selected and only my Christmas account (category) selected for view.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac