creating new account window

linda

01 Jun, 2023 07:35 PM

I am trying to create a new account. I can not see the "okay" to create the account. I have tried adjusting the window size but it will not scroll to the lower part of the create account window.

1. 1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 01 Jun, 2023 08:42 PM

Hi Linda,

When something like this happens, you should attempt to resize the window by lowering the Title Bar at the top of the window. Essentially, squashing the window down.

Then 'grab' the Title Bar and drag the now squashed window upwards, hopefully, revealing the 'OK' button.

This phenomenon can be caused by using a screen resolution that is out of the ordinary for the screen you are viewing.

If on the other hand, you are using the correct screen resolution, the window size itself may be at fault. You can correct this issue by installing the Toolbox extension.
    Once installed, opt to run the Toolbox in 'Upgrade Mode'. Heed the prompts.
    Select the 'Menu: General Tools' option. Here in the 'Update Functions' section, you can choose 'Reset window display settings. Select the last option in the resulting drop-down list. RESET Window display settings...

Doing so should reset all windows to their default size thus allowing you full access to the various buttons.

-Kevin N. (not a member of Moneydance Support)

2. System closed this discussion on 31 Aug, 2023 08:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac