Calendar reminders - sync (to Outlook, Google Calendar, etc.)

Gary Jahnke

18 Sep, 2021 09:12 PM

I saw a discussion from some years back where this was suggested; it hasn't been implemented so I'd like to put it back on the radar. It would be really useful if MoneyDance calendar reminders/items would sync to Outlook/Google Calendar/etc.

Or even if MoneyDance had a separate applet that installed to the PC along with the main program, such that it would check your calendar on boot-up and flash a pop-up listing that day's reminders. Either way, just so that reminders actually reminded me without me having to go and check the reminders screen within Moneydance...

Thanks,
Gary J. Jahnke
[email blocked]

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 20 Sep, 2021 01:57 PM

Hi Gary,
    Thank you for contacting Moneydance support.

Thanks for the suggestion for improving Moneydance! There's an existing ticket in our ticketing system with your suggestion, so I've attached it to this discussion and the developers will be looking into it.
    By posting in this discussion your interest in the ticket has been registered. This is equivalent to voting for it. We will post on this thread if and when there are further developments on this topic.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by avp2 on 18 Nov, 2021 04:14 PM

Sounds like a very useful idea to me also.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac