Year-end Print out.

Paul Evans

22 May, 2010 02:50 PM

At years' end I'll printout my various categories to gather my tax deductibles. S0me of those items - like" office supplies" - are buried in the "Splits" in my payments to credit cards .
When I want to see a report on ALL my business deductions, I'd like to see those credit card splits show up on the report. Right now it appears that I have to open those credit card "splits" individually to add them to my report.

I know that Qucken included those credit card payments in their Reports and I'd like to see Moneydance do it as well.
Thanks
Paul

1. 1 Posted by Ben Spencer on 22 May, 2010 04:55 PM

Hi Paul

Moneydance income and expense reports will include items that were in splits just as if they were independent transactions. I tested this in build 750 and it works as expected. Could you give a little more information about the problem you are experiencing. Attaching a screenshot or 2 would help me diagnose what is happening.

Ben Spencer
    Moneydance Support

2. 2 Posted by Paul Evans on 23 May, 2010 06:10 PM

Hi again Ben,
    My bad.
    I just had to do a little more twisting and turning to discover that you were correct and that those particular expenses can be included in the report in Moneydance.
    I owe you a drink,
    Paul Evans

3. 3 Posted by Ben Spencer on 24 May, 2010 03:46 PM

You are welcome! I'm glad you got it figured out.
    Ben

4. Ben Spencer closed this discussion on 24 May, 2010 03:46 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac