current version

m.goree.dis

05 Apr, 2016 03:14 PM

Please indicate most current version

1. 1 Posted by Ian O on 05 Apr, 2016 03:26 PM

Hi,

The latest stable version of Moneydance is version 2015.7, build 1358. You can download this version here.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by m.goree.dis on 05 Apr, 2016 05:05 PM

my current version is 2015.6 . Must I do a new install to acquire 2.015.7 1358, or is there an update feature? How does a new install affect my data files?

3. 3 Posted by Ian O on 06 Apr, 2016 08:46 AM

Hi,

To upgrade Moneydance you will need to download the latest version, which can be downloaded here.

We do have an update extension but we have removed it to make some improvements. In the meantime the best way to stay updated is to subscribe to our blog.

Your data set will remain untouched during the install procedure. When you open the new version of Moneydance 2015 you will see the "Welcome to Moneydance" window. Your account set should be visible under “Account Sets” in the right half of the window; select your file and click "Open". If your file isn't listed there, click on the "Open Other" button and navigate to your data file.

If you encounter any issues during the upgrade please let me know and I will assist.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

4. 4 Posted by m.goree.dis on 06 Apr, 2016 12:53 PM

Do I need to reinstall extensions also?

Mike Goree

Sent from my iPad

5. 5 Posted by Ian O on 06 Apr, 2016 01:03 PM

Hi Mike,

You shouldn't need to reinstall your extensions. When you open your data set with the latest version, all your extensions will be as they were in the previous version.

After upgrading you can check if any of your extensions require updating by going to Extensions --> Manage Extensions. If updates are required there will be an option to 'Update All' in the lower left corner of the window.

Ian O
    Infinite Kind Support

6. System closed this discussion on 06 Jul, 2016 01:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac