Pricing

Dan Ebert

12 Nov, 2020 01:32 AM

I currently use Quicken. I got sick. of the annual $50 Renewal fee, so I cancelled it. The soft ware license is up in June
Do you charge any sort of subscription fee? If so, how much
Thank you for the information.
Best Regards,
Dan Ebert

This discussion was closed! See this FAQ for more information:

1. Upgrading

When you purchase Moneydance directly from our website, you're entitled to the current year's version and, at a minimum, the next year's version for free.
    For example, everyone who purchased Moneydance 2019 receives a free upgrade to Moneydance 2020. In this case those customers will also receive a free upgrade to Moneydance 2021.

Any further upgrades are discounted for you at 50%.

However, we nev...

See more..
  1. 1 Posted by Stuart Beesley ... on 12 Nov, 2020 05:59 AM

Stuart Beesley - JUST A FELLOW USER's Avatar

It’s a one off fee - that’s it’s. Allows multiple computers - platforms too. Every couple of years there is an optional upgrade and usually that’s half price etc.

Regards Stuart
    (A fellow user)

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Maddy on 12 Nov, 2020 12:04 PM

Hi Dan,

I can see you’ve received a reply from one of our knowledgeable Moneydance customers. To add to this useful information, it's worth mentioning that you can download our free trial version and experiment with the program prior to purchase it.

You can download the trial version of Moneydance from our website on this page.

The trial version is fully functional and allows you to manually enter 100 transactions. Imported transactions are not limited, so you'll be able to fully test downloading data from your bank, and importing data from other personal finance software.
    If you decide to purchase the program at a later date you can keep all data you have entered during the trial period.

You can find the Moneydance knowledge base here which will be useful if you're using the program for the first time. We would be happy to provide guidance if you have any questions or need assistance getting setup.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

3. Maddy closed this discussion on 12 Nov, 2020 12:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Jan, 2021 12:26 AM
17 Jan, 2021 11:08 PM
17 Jan, 2021 11:08 PM