Bill Payments

Keith M

15 Nov, 2020 09:09 PM

Question: do all the bill payments entered into MoneyDance use a customers bank account to faciliate the payment? In other words, if there is a limit on the number of "free" bill payments associated with the account, there would be charges from the bank for payments made in Money Dance? I don't know if I have limits and will check that, but wanted to know if a banks limit becomes a Money Dance limit?

Second Question: Is the const of Monday Dance $50 per year?

1. 1 Posted by Stuart Beesley ... on 15 Nov, 2020 09:18 PM

Stuart Beesley - JUST A FELLOW USER and Toolbox ‘guy’'s Avatar

Sorry, I don’t understand question 1.
    No, you buy MD once and that’s it until you want to upgrade the version (to the next paid version)….

2. 2 Posted by dwg on 15 Nov, 2020 09:43 PM

I'm a fellow user.

Moneydance just uses Direct connect for Bill payment, so it is totally dependent on of your bank provides that capability as a part of a Direct Connect service.

If your bank provides this service then any limit, charges etc is what the bank imposes, Moneydance itself does not impose any cost.

Moneydance does not use Third party services.

Moneydance is not sold by subscription, you purchase a time unlimited license for a specific version which generally provides a free upgrade to the next major release. Only if you upgrade beyond this do you pay an upgrade fee.

3. Melissa closed this discussion on 29 Jan, 2021 11:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac