unhappiness

Margaret-Ann Ellis

20 Nov, 2021 07:19 PM

How do I get my money back? This program has too little guidance for me. I can't even figure out how to set it up! Where is the user guide? I don't think there is one.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 20 Nov, 2021 08:41 PM

I'm a fellow user.

The user guide takes the form of an online knowledge base structured much like a book with chapters. The first few topics cover the basics.

The entry point is:

https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/kb

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ethan on 21 Nov, 2021 09:03 PM

Hello,

I would be happy to authorize a refund and I am inclined to offer you technical assistance first. This is not an attempt to get out of giving you a refund, if that is what you want let me know and I will authorize it today. However if there is something specific you believe that I might be able to assist you with I am at your service.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by Margaret-Ann El... on 21 Nov, 2021 10:58 PM

Dear Sir, Since there seems to be help, I will try to master this, but not until later in December. I have too many commitments before then. Thank you. MWE

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ethan on 21 Nov, 2021 11:02 PM

That's great to hear. I'll close this thread, but feel free to open it again or start a new one if you have any specific questions that aren't explained well enough in the Knowledge Base.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

5. Ethan closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2021 11:02 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac