Can I import transactional data from UK Banks?

Robert

21 May, 2016 08:55 AM

Hi. I am interested in becoming a customer, but need confirmation that your system works with First Direct, a UK bank.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 21 May, 2016 09:26 AM

The list of financial institutions that are known to support direct connect and that Moneydance has connection information for and can thus automatically import data from can be found at:

http://infinitekind.com/fi

That being said in general only a subset of U.S. financial institutions support this, very few non U.S. banks offer this service.

For those of us in the rest of the World most banks seem to offer the ability to download files containing transactions in formats like QIF, OFX, QFX etc from their websites.

These file formats can be imported cleanly into Moneydance.

I would suggest downloading and using the software in trial mode, the number of transactions you can import is unlimited in trial mode the only limitation is a manually entered transaction limit of 100, purchasing the software gives you a license key that unlocks this limit if you which to continue using Moneydance.

This approach will allow you to fully test the software and ascertain if the software meets your requirements.

2. System closed this discussion on 02 Oct, 2016 02:35 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 May, 2022 07:41 PM
23 May, 2022 07:40 PM
23 May, 2022 07:20 PM