ETA Moneydance 2016? BoA support?

Joseph Grace

24 May, 2016 09:18 PM

Dear Moneydance:

I am interested in switching to Moneydance but am awaiting 2016 version. Do you know when that will be available?

Also, I use BoA, but I understand the BoA approach, "OFX Direct Download/Bill Pay," no longer works. Could you tell me what the best way to access BoA would be?

Thank you,

= Joseph Grace =

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 24 May, 2016 09:51 PM

Infinite Kind do not provide a release schedule, so a release date is not known - I expect that the staff do not know when it will be released either. As a user what I usually see happen is that IK provides some review releases when the time is getting close so that users can test the version out and provide feedback, this has not happened as yet that I know of.

BoA have started to drop support for Direct connect, the first step they have done is to prevent customers signing up for the service, if you do not like this I would suggest complaining to BoA.

In the absence of the service the best way to get your transactions is to download transactions files from the bank's website and import them into the software, Moneydance accepts formats like OFX, QFX, QIF etc

2. 2 Posted by Joseph Grace on 24 May, 2016 09:52 PM

TY!

3. System closed this discussion on 02 Oct, 2016 02:36 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac