Moneydance++ annoying pop ups

Nihal Bohra

12 Aug, 2022 09:38 AM

After the last two updates, the Moneydance+ started popping up error messages multiple times.
I tried different things and nothing seems to work. I try to disconnect/relink and even unsubscribe and re-esubscribe.
Still can not stop the pop ups.

see attached for no-name accounts which I can not disconnect.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Maddy on 12 Aug, 2022 10:22 AM

Hi Nihal,

We are sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered.

In order to fix the error that you are seeing (until a permanent fix is available), the latest preview Toolbox can fix the 'no name' issue for you.

Firstly, you should download and install Moneydance 2022.5 (4090). This is available to download from this page.
    You should remove or choose to overwrite the older version and restart Moneydance!

Download the latest Toolbox update from this link: https://github.com/yogi1967/MoneydancePythonScripts/raw/master/tool...

• Unzip it first!

Navigate to Extensions->Manage Extensions. In the resulting window, at the bottom left, choose Add From File and select the Toolbox file - mtx only . This will update your Toolbox to version 1053.

Launch the Toolbox and navigate to Toolbox Options (on top left corner) and select - Toolbox Options->Advanced mode.
    In the Menu: Online banking tools choose : Force Disconnect an MD+ Connection. Finally restart Moneydance.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions or need more assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by N Bohr A on 15 Aug, 2022 04:39 AM

Thanks.
    It worked.

3. 3 Posted by Stuart Beesley ... on 15 Aug, 2022 05:35 AM

Toolbox 🧰 +1 😃

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Maddy on 15 Aug, 2022 10:07 AM

You are welcome!

We are very pleased to hear that!

I'll close this discussion for now, but do not hesitate to contact us again, if you need further assistance.

--
    Maddy, Infinite Kind Support

5. Maddy closed this discussion on 15 Aug, 2022 10:07 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

06 Oct, 2022 02:42 PM
06 Oct, 2022 01:34 PM
06 Oct, 2022 12:22 PM