CrediCardAccts

lesshuck

16 Jun, 2016 05:28 PM

Background-I moved from QKN to Moneydance (MD) after completion of the 2015 tax returns and have been able to make the conversion, corrected errs etc. until all balanced for each of 18 or so years of history and thru April 2016 and then I stopped using QKN.
I am very pleased with MD and the response from Ben recently who gave me a needed pointer.
My question is related to Credit Card Reporting on the reports Income&Expenditures whereby it report a negative# as it should but lumps that figure into one for 2 active credit cards with the name CRedit that I set up originally, I an fearful of changing that because when I go to the edit menu it points back a specific credit card.
So Finally the Question. Is there a way to safely handle this and have 2 instead of 1 listing in the Income/Expense negative$ 1 for each of the Credit cards?

1. 1 Posted by Ben Spencer on 09 Jul, 2016 02:17 PM

I am afraid I do not fully understand the situation you are describing. Could you attach a series of screenshots that demonstrate what you mean.

Ben Spencer
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by lesshuck on 11 Jul, 2016 04:09 PM

Hi Ben:
    This one was solved via a diff question I asked and another person responded so plz close
    Les

To: [email blocked]
     Sent: Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:17 AM
     Subject: Re: CrediCardAccts [Switching to Moneydance #2311]

#yiv7233110004 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv7233110004 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}

3. Ethan closed this discussion on 28 Aug, 2016 02:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac