MoneyDance 2011

Teresa Wyeth

22 Jun, 2016 09:15 PM

I have Money Dance 2011. Is there a way for me to update my version, or do I need to buy the 2016 version? Will the new version move all of my account information over automatically?
Teresa Wyeth

1. 1 Posted by David Hanley on 22 Jun, 2016 11:29 PM

Hi Teresa,

Our records indicate that your license key is for the 2010 version of Moneydance, which entitles you to use the 2010 and 2011 versions. The 2011 version can be downloaded from here:

http://moneydance.com/download_2011

If you'd like to upgrade to the latest version from our website, Moneydance 2015, you'll need an upgraded license key. Your existing license key does entitle you to a 50% discount off the latest version of Moneydance. If you'd prefer to upgrade and redeem this discount, you can go here:

http://infinitekind.com/purchase

and enter your license key in the "Upgrading?" box, and then follow the instructions from there to purchase your new discounted key.

Hope this helps, and feel free to contact me with any questions about this process!

David Hanley
    Infinite Kind Support

2. 2 Posted by David Hanley on 22 Jun, 2016 11:32 PM

Teresa,

I neglected to mention, upgrading to the latest version of Moneydance should move all of your account information over automatically. Moneydance 2015 will also create a cached copy of your 2011 dataset from before it is converted to the new format, in the event that it does not convert smoothly you'll have a backup of your data.

Hope this helps, and feel free to contact us for any additional support!

David Hanley
    Infinite Kind Support

3. 3 Posted by Teresa Wyeth on 22 Jun, 2016 11:40 PM

Thanks for your help.

4. Ian O closed this discussion on 23 Jun, 2016 08:55 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac