3 Moneydance downloads

Sally Olson

14 Jan, 2017 08:15 PM

Somehow I managed to download 3 Moneydance programs - paid for one - don't know which one. The one I'm working with says it's in demo mode so I can't download transactions. Hopefully you can help me - even if I have to reload and repay.

1. 1 Posted by TonyRI on 14 Jan, 2017 08:48 PM

Hi Sally,

The "trial" version is identical to the paid version, but is limited to 100 manually entered transactions. Downloads would not be affected.

If you paid for the license through the IK website, you should have received an email with your license key. All you have to do is enter your key in the Registration area. I'm not from Support, but I believe if you go to the Help Menu (or Help > About Moneydance) you should see the registration option.

If you can't find your license key, try entering the email address that you used to purchase the program here:

http://infinitekind.com/purchase

Once you purchase a license for Moneydance for home use, you can install it on as many computers as you'd like. It doesn't matter how many copies of the program that you downloaded. Once you enter the license key, the trial version becomes the full version and the 'trial version" banner will disappear.

Regards,

Tony

2. 2 Posted by S J OLSON on 14 Jan, 2017 09:31 PM

Thank you. I'm just figuring that out

Sent from my iPhone

3. System closed this discussion on 15 Apr, 2017 09:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac