Files on your cloud

Kelvin Anderson

26 Oct, 2020 08:45 PM

How can I determine if I've uploaded files to your cloud space? Just upgraded computer. Unfortunately, I'm now missing two years of data and hoping my work is on your server.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 26 Oct, 2020 08:55 PM

I'm a fellow user.

The Moneydance folks do no have cloud space for users.

All data is stored on your local system, with the exception that if you are syncing between systems then the syncing data is held on a shared system. This may be cloud storage like Dropbox or other systems or it may be a file server, but in no case is it a system owned by Moneydance.

2. 2 Posted by derekkent23 on 27 Oct, 2020 11:18 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.
    Hi Kelvin

Just to add if you have no Moneydance backups and no data sets but have been syncing to another device then it should be possible to recover your data provided you were using Moneydance 2017/2019/2020 or 2021.
    Just post for further help.

Hope this helps

3. 3 Posted by Kelvin Anderson on 28 Oct, 2020 01:43 AM

Hi. I appreciate the idea. Thank you. 
        On Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 06:18:52 AM CDT, derekkent23 <[email blocked]> wrote:

|

4. 4 Posted by derekkent23 on 28 Oct, 2020 09:12 AM

I am not support staff, just a user.
    Hi Kelvin

From your reply I am not sure if you have been syncing to another device using Moneydance 2017/2019/2020 or 2021 and still need help to recover your data?

Have Fun, Stay Safe.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac