Upgrade path?

joegold

30 Jul, 2020 07:30 PM

Hi
I'm a licensed user of MD 2017.
Is there a less expensive upgrade path for me to purchase the latest version?

1. 1 Posted by -Kevin N. on 30 Jul, 2020 08:32 PM

Hi joegold,

Try plunking your current license key into the 'Upgrading' field of the following webpage to see if you're eligible for free upgrade or a 50% discount. (edited)
    https://infinitekind.com/purchase

-Kevin N. (not a member of MD support)

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ethan on 30 Jul, 2020 08:32 PM

Hello,

Moneydance 2019 is a free upgrade to anyone who purchased a license key for Moneydance 2017 or later. This is true if you purchased an upgrade or a full license for that version.

If you purchased Moneydance 2017 or later then you can upgrade at no cost by using your existing Moneydance license key with Moneydance 2019. If you purchased a previous version of Moneydance you are entitled to a discounted half-priced upgrade, and if you want to run Moneydance 2019 you will need to purchase an upgrade key. To determine whether you are entitled to a free upgrade or to confirm your license for a discounted upgrade, submit your license key using the Upgrading field on our purchase page at: http://infinitekind.com/purchase

If you don't know your license key you can see it by running Moneydance and selecting Help->About Moneydance (or Moneydance->About Moneydance on a Mac), or by using the 'Lost Key' tool on the purchase page.

If your current version is meeting your needs, you of course do not have to upgrade.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

3. Ethan closed this discussion on 30 Jul, 2020 08:32 PM.

4. joegold re-opened this discussion on 30 Jul, 2020 09:10 PM

5. 3 Posted by joegold on 30 Jul, 2020 09:10 PM

When I did that it said that my number was no good.
    Then I purchased it expecting to see a 1/2 price option somewhere but no.
    So I paid $60 CND.

Is there any way to get the discount refunded to me?

--
    Joey

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac