Am still using moneydance

Angela Allberry

01 May, 2022 08:42 AM

It works great, and i now have used it for years. I switched after Quicken (ugh) kept updating and losing or rearranging information at great cost frequently.

One question however. I am using 2015.3. Is this the most recent version? I am using Mac Big Sur version 11.6. Should I update?

Thanks,
Angela A.

1. 1 Posted by dwg on 01 May, 2022 08:50 AM

I'm a fellow user.

There have been many versions since Moneydance 2015 i.e. 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022.

I'm really surprised you have been using the 2015 version on Big Sur without problems, we generally see various problems with older versions of Moneydance on more recent releases of macOS, the recommended minimum Moneydance version is 2021.1 for this release of macOS.

You can upgrade to the latest release and receive a 50% discount by using the upgrade field on:

https://infinitekind.com/purchase

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ethan on 01 May, 2022 10:26 PM

Just to add to the above comment: if your current version is meeting your needs, you do not have to upgrade. I too am surprised that you can run such an old version on Big Sur, but we have seen some instances of this.

Ethan
    Infinite Kind Support

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac