App crash before loading

Marc

27 Jun, 2020 03:16 PM

Hello,

I recently downloaded this product and subscribed to a monthly plan as it had excellent reviews. However, after three days of use, the app now crashes before even loading the interface, meaning that I am getting no use out of it despite paying for the service. There are no error codes, simply the screen flickering as if opening the app and then returning to the home screen. As I bought two subscriptions, please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible or, if not settled within an appropriate amount of time, refund my subscription so that I may send my support to a different application. I hope this last alternative is not necessary, as I did enjoy using the app for two days before it became a problem.

iPad Pro, latest software update. Have already reset, offloaded the app, updated the system.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and diligence,

Marc

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Sean Reilly on 27 Jun, 2020 07:11 PM

Hi Marc,

I'm so sorry for the crash. We have a new release which will be released imminently. If you like you can get the pre-release version of it here:
    https://testflight.apple.com/join/LHrIOCVP

I appreciate your email and will make this version the public release as soon as possible. If you try it could you let me know if it doesn't resolve the crashing problem? I'd assume that it does as it is a pretty significant upgrade over the current release.

Thanks,
    Sean

--
    Sean Reilly
    Developer, The Infinite Kind
    https://infinitekind.com

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac