Connecting to BBVA
You can follow the steps below if you are currently experiencing connection problems when trying to download transactions from or set up a new connection with BBVA:
1) You will need to log into the BBVA website and click on "Service Center".
2) Under "Service Center", select the heading "Online Banking Services".
3) Select "Register New Access".
4) Then choose "Quicken™ and QuickBooks™"
5) Look for the "Online Banking Services" module and choose "Self Service".
Once completed you will have 24 hours to connect your accounts in Moneydance.
If the problems persist, you should try to recreate your connection.
To do this, you can follow the steps in this article.