What is Moneydance+
With Moneydance+, you can use an automated process to download all of your transactions from tens of thousands of banks and credit card accounts, even if those institutions do not provide direct connections. Online Bill Pay is not currently supported using Moneydance + but we are working towards including a similar feature in the future.
We're excited to roll it out initially for US and Canadian banks, with EU and UK support soon to follow.
The use of the Moneydance+ features requires a reasonably priced subscription. This includes a 14-day free trial and is cancelable at any time.
There are two subscription options:
If you have purchased a license key for Moneydance 2022, you can subscribe to Moneydance+ for $2/month.
If you have not purchased a license key for Moneydance 2022, you can subscribe for $5/month. This includes the Moneydance+ service, registration for the Moneydance program itself, and future upgrades of Moneydance as long as your subscription remains active.
Either option can be activated by opening Moneydance 2022 and following the subscription process. Note that you can also cancel the service yourself at any time through this method.
Using Moneydance+ is purely optional and because running the service incurs a fee for us (and since we don't sell ads or customer data) the subscription was necessary. Note that because your subscription is used to pay for a third-party service, we are unable to refund the services already rendered from previous months before cancellation. The monthly subscription costs are also subject to change, as they are used to pay for the third-party service.
A Moneydance+ subscription is associated with your email address, and can be used with up to three data files. The same data file synced between computers still counts as only one data file.
If you prefer not to use Moneydance+, the program itself can still be purchased with a one-off payment through our regular purchase process. You can continue using the version you purchased forever, with no sunsetting of features.
Privacy and Security
For information on the privacy and security of Moneydance+, we recommend taking a look at our relevant blog post.
Purchasing and Upgrading
Accounts and Categories
Register and Transactions
Online Banking and Bill Pay
Graphs and Reports
Syncing and Sharing Data
Currency and VAT/GST
Backups and Exporting
Importing Data from Other Programs
Customizing and Preferences
File Locations and Changes
ARCHIVE - Getting Started
ARCHIVE - Moneydance 2017
- Archive - Moneydance 2017 license keys and upgrade policy
- Archive - Upgrading to Moneydance 2017 from Moneydance 2012, 2014 and 2015
- Archive - Upgrading to Moneydance 2017 from Moneydance 2011 or earlier
- Archive - Changing colours and theme in Moneydance 2017
- Archive - Sharing data using the Moneydance 2017 syncing engine
- View all (15 more)
ARCHIVE - Moneydance 2014 and 2015
- Archive - Moneydance 2015 license keys and upgrade policy
- Archive - Upgrading to Moneydance 2015 from Moneydance 2012 and 2014
- Archive - Upgrading to Moneydance 2015 from Moneydance 2011 or earlier
- Archive - Opening a backup file in Moneydance 2015
- Archive - How to restore from a checkpoint in Moneydance 2012 and 2014
- View all (3 more)
ARCHIVE - Program Basics
ARCHIVE - Account Basics
ARCHIVE - Entering Transactions
- Archive - Does Moneydance allow for assigning 'classes' to transactions?
- Archive - How do I get the Register to auto fill todays date instead of the last entered date?
- Archive - How do I move a transaction to a different account?
- Archive - How do I enter my Paycheck?
- Archive - How do I create a split transaction?
- View all (2 more)
ARCHIVE - Online Banking
ARCHIVE - Mobile
- Archive - Syncing Moneydance 2015 with your Mobile Device
- Archive - Syncing Moneydance 2012 and 2014 with your Mobile Device
- Archive - How to sync with Moneydance 2008, 2010, and 2011
- Archive - How do I delete a transaction on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- Archive - How to sync one data file with multiple iOS devices using different Dropbox accounts
- View all
ARCHIVE - Budgeting and Reminders
- Archive - Creating reminders (automatic repeating transactions or notes)
- Archive - Creating a budget using the 'Newer' format
- Archive - Creating a budget using the 'Mixed Interval' (Older) format
- Archive - What's the difference between a General and Transaction reminder?
- Archive - How do I have a reminder automatically entered into my register?
- View all (1 more)
ARCHIVE - International Tools
- Archive - Setting up VAT/GST
- Archive - Can you change the word "Check" to "Cheque" anywhere in the programme?
- Archive - How can I enter the exact amounts on both sides of a foreign currency transfer?
- Archive - My household/country/company uses a fiscal year instead of a calendar year. Can I do this in Moneydance?
- View all
ARCHIVE - Investments
- Archive - How do I add Securities to a new Investment Account?
- Archive - How can I import security, stock or mutual fund prices?
- Archive - Entering your current holdings
- Archive - Creating a new investment subtype
- Archive - Downloading security, stock or mutual fund prices from non-US stock exchanges
- View all (5 more)
ARCHIVE - Extensions
ARCHIVE - Everything Else